The world may be known Without leaving the house;
The Sky may be seen Apart from the windows.
The further you go, The less you will know.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

A day off...

'
I took a day off today, exhausted by the humdrum and pressure from the daily work routine and in bad need of a break from my cumbersome and at times embarrassing colleague...

I did nothing much special: woke up at a reasonably convenient hour, worked a little from home: emails and some phone calls, met a member of the highbrow milanese élite: had a talk and a cappucino in a unmentionable bookstore café, had a walk, went to my Egyptian barber's for a haircut and a chat, came home and had a long wished for Skype sitting with my Dutch friend.

It's been a normal day, so why do I have this feeling there was something so memorable about it?


(c) F.S.C.
'
'

No comments: